The things clients have in common…
As JH Virtual Assistant has grown, our range of clients has grown too. We work with a large range of clients, from manufacturers to complementary therapists. After a while it was clear to see that despite the differences in business sectors, there were striking similarities between many of our clients.
- They need help with admin and other back-office tasks but do not need a full time, in-house employee. Using a Virtual Assistant means that they only have to pay for the hours that they need.
- They are comfortable with not being able to speak with their VA face-to-face. They are comfortable communicating via phone, email, Skype and online chat, for example.
- They trust that their VA will carry out work in a professional manner and be motivated to do so without a manager present.
- They are open to ideas and suggestions from their Virtual Assistant.
- They are innovative and interested in finding new processes and ways of operating. They are not dependant on more traditional ways of working.
We find that it’s easier and quicker to start working with clients that have these qualities from the start. However, it’s understandable that some potential clients, may not be fully accepting of the points above. This does not mean that they would not be good clients, simply that we need to speak with them further to clarify operations and discuss any of their concerns. Luckily this is something that we are experience with and enjoy doing. So if you would like to chat, please get in touch.