Terms and Conditions
- Consultations and quotations are free and are carried out by email or telephone or in person if required.
- Work can be accepted from the client by email, phone, post, CD-Rom, USB drive or courier.
- All work carried out by us will be proof-read, however final proof-reading of the work lies with the client.
- For larger projects a time frame will be negotiated with the client.
- Whilst we endeavour to provide the highest level of service, we do not accept any liability or financial/business responsibility for any work produced by our team, or for the end use of any documents or materials produced or edited by us on behalf of the client. We aim to provide professional business support, but we do not accept responsibility for the success or failure of clients’ businesses
- We reserve the right to reject any work, including work which we believe to be unlawful or immoral.
- Payments can be made by PayPal, direct debit or bank transfer (bank transfer available in special circumstances).
- Packages must be paid for in advance. Thereafter, a package will be valid from initial payment and subscription to the same date on the following calendar month. Further payments will be collected monthly via PayPal or direct debit.
- A fee of £20 will be charged for any returned cheques (if applicable).
- Project work (pay as you go work) payments will be invoiced on completion of the work and payment is due 14 days from the date of invoice.
- Any additional costs incurred for example, postage, courier, will be invoiced separately to the client as ‘Additional Expenses’.
- Overdue invoices may result in interest charges (at the rate of 8%) for the total outstanding per month.
- In the event of a contract or our service being cancelled/terminated, the client agrees to pay for all work completed up to that point.