What is a Virtual Assistant?
A self employed, professional administrator providing business support to many clients. They should have a fully equipped office and many years of experience.
Who can benefit from using a Virtual Personal Assistant?
As this is a flexible service, many businesses can benefit. These can include start-ups who do not have the funding or work load for an employee, or large businesses looking for new business solutions. We don’t ask for a minimum number of hours per month, making this service flexible for all.
What are the key benefits of using a Virtual Assistant?
Some key benefits:
– No more time consuming admin
– You can free up your valuable time and concentrate more on your business
– Can help during busy periods
– You can change the hours you use a Virtual Assistant from month to month
– There is no need to employ a permanent member of staff
– There is no need to provide office space or equipment
– You can forget about sickness absence, holidays and PAYE
Am I required to purchase a minimum number of hours?
No, we try to work as flexibly as possible. Our packages allow you to use hours as and when needed, without having to discuss invoicing every time you require some support. Alternatively, you can use us on an ad hoc basis.
How do I pay?
By bank transfer or PayPal.
I am worried about confidentiality, how can you reassure me?
All our Virtual Personal Assistants are happy to sign a confidentiality agreement if requested.
I would like some support, what do I do now?
Please contact us, we would love to help you.