Interview Transcription Service UK
JH Virtual Assistant can save you time with our Interview Transcription Service UK. Whether you are a researcher, solicitor, journalist, student, business manager or politician, we can help! We currently provide Interview Transcription Services to UK based clients and also service long term projects in Edinburgh, Glasgow and London. You can rest assured that your information will be kept confidential and will be handled securely by our professional audio transcriptionists.
We are aware of the significance, detail and knowledge required when transcribing interviews across a range of sectors, and so hire transcribers who are experienced and knowledgeable in many business and research areas. After years of providing audio transcription services for businesses, solicitors, students and journalists, we can claim that our transcribers have acquired a sound knowledge of the different types of transcripts required.
Our Interview Transcription Service offers:
- Recruitment Interview Transcription Service
- Interview Transcription Service UK
- Disciplinary Interview Transcription Service
- HR Interview Transcription Service
- Verbal Agreements Transcription Service
- Research Interview Transcription Service
- Business Interview Transcription
- Journalist Interview Transcription
- Student Interview Transcription
- And much more!
Prices start from £0.90 per audio minute for simple projects with good quality audio.
We can only accept digital audio files.
Our basic pricing structure for our Interview Transcription Service:
Prices per audio minute
|Service||3-5 days||48-72 hours||24-48 hours|
|Audio transcription (1 voice)||£0.90||£1.00||£1.10|
|Audio transcription (2 voices)||£1.00||£1.10||£1.20|
|Audio transcription (3-4 voices)||£1.30||£1.40||£1.50|
|Audio transcription (5+ voices)||£1.40||£1.50||£1.60|
Please note the above prices are subject to the following: –
– All turnaround times are subject to availability.
– If time codes are required, add an extra £0.20 to the prices above.
– Prices are only relevant where the audio is clear. We will advise you as soon as possible if we need to make additional charges due to poor recordings and difficulty of transcription.
– Shorter turnaround times are possible but are subject to availability and extra charges.
– Please note there is a minimum charge of £5.00 for audio files that are short.
– Turnaround times do not include weekends, however this can be arranged at our discretion.
– Invoices will be sent upon instruction. Once work is completed, you will be notified that payment is due and we will send the final, editable document upon payment.
– If errors are made by JH Virtual Assistant they will be amended free of charge provided the work is returned to us within 24 hours of the client receiving it. Extra amendments or additions made by the client will be charged at £15.00 per hour.
– All work is transcribed in intelligent verbatim (with or without slang) unless otherwise agreed.
Please provide the following information in an email to email@example.com and we will respond promptly with a quote. We can usually give you a quote the same day and often within a few hours.
– length of the audio
– indication of quality of recording
– number of speakers
– nationalities and accents of the speakers
– subject of the audio data
– deadline for the transcription
– details of any templates or formatting required
– any other information that you think may be useful